Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PRACTISE PAGE

It's amazing how we tell ourselves that since we have done something before; even though it was a long time ago; we would be able to nail it the second time around with no hassle what so ever. Well I learnt this the hard way using Kompozer for my practise page.

I had done most of the work during my tut last week, so I left all the last minute editing for the last day thinking it will all be a breeze. It took me an hour to be exact just to do the anchoring, linking as well as the posting of the pictures correctly. After I was done with that I uploaded it on to moodle but I got frustrated when it did not look the same, it had pictures in places that I did not put it in, colours that just appeared from nowhere, and there I was thinking I was finished, I just kept laughing in amazement; thinking to myself how could this happen; than I had to start again. It all came together well at the end though, don't think there was anything more for me to do.

Here is the assignment that thought me a lesson yesterday, maybe practise actually does make perfect. PRACTISE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment